Credit Union Purchasing and Inventory Management
Control costs, control use.
Credit Unions are unique in the financial service industry with their member-owner structure. Each CU’s Purchasing/Procurement Department bears a large responsibility to spend funds as wisely as possible, helping provide the best value and services to its current and future members. Cost savings through responsible spending and inventory management return as direct benefits to members.
Purchasing at a Glance (PAAG) provides a framework and process for this wise spending and procurement. Used by CUs around the USA for over 25 years, PAAG’s structure ensures the uninterrupted flow of material and services between suppliers, the main warehouse/branch, and all other departments and branches.
See how PAAG can help you:
- Make better purchasing decisions
- Track purchasing expenses vs. budget for each department or cost center
- Generate, submit, receive, and invoice POs
- Receive, approve, and fill requisitions from many locations
- Track vendor performance
- Maintain optimum inventory levels through automatic reorder notifications
- Report stock usage, purchasing costs, and more to management
With PAAG, data entry is quick and straight forward. The Action Console makes it easy to receive and invoice, with the flexibility to login stock and apply pricing in one step or separately. Make adjustments for partial shipments, taxes, and discounts to maintain an accurate accounting. From requisitions to invoicing, Purchasing at a Glance helps you control the purchase process.
PAAG matches everyone in your organization with the purchasing functions they need, from requisition submission to approval to delivery, with clear reporting on all activities.